1. spermatogonia - spermatocyte - spermatid - sperms
2. spermatid - spermatocyte - spermatogonia - sperms
3. spermatogonia - spermatid - spermatocyte - sperms
4. spermatocyte - spermatogonia - spermatid - sperms
spermatogonia - spermatocyte - spermatid - sperms
3. Wet lands
1. maintenance of the hypertrophical endometrial lining
2. maintenance of high concentration of sex hormones in the blood stream
3. retention of well-developed corpus luteum
4. fertilisation of the ovum
fertilisation of the ovum
1. osmotic balance of body fluids
2. oxygen transport in the blood
3. clotting of blood
4. defence mechanisms of body
defence mechanisms of body
1. appearance of the darker coloured individuals due to very poor sunlight
2. protective mimicry
3. inheritance of darker colour character acquired due to the darker environment
4. natural selection whereby the darker forms were selected
1. generated by introducing foreign DNA into a cell and regenerating a plant from that cell.
2. produced after protoplast fusion in artificial medium.
3. grown in artificial medium after hybridization in the field.
4. produced by a somatic embryo in artificial medium.
generated by introducing foreign DNA into a cell and regenerating a plant from that cell.
1. Starch and fat
2. Fat and cellulose
3. Starch and cellulose
4. Protein and starch
Fat and cellulose
1. Pattern of cleavage
2. Number of blastomeres produced
4. Formation of zygote
Pattern of cleavage