1. S - start of systole
2. T - end of diastole
3. P - depolarisation of the atria
4. R - repolarisation of ventricles
P - depolarisation of the atria
1. moderately toxic
2. non-toxic to aquatic animals
3. water soluble
4. lipo soluble
1. Galactosemia is an inborn error of metabolism
2. Small population size results in random genetic drift in a population
3. Baldness is a sex-limited trait
4. Linkage is an exception to the principle of independent assortment in heredity
Baldness is a sex-limited trait
1. walnut and tamarind
2. french bean and coconut
3. cashew nut and litchi
4. groundnut and pomegranate
groundnut and pomegranate
1. Benign tumours show the property of metastasis.
2. Heroin accelerates body functions.
3. Malignant tumours may exhibit metastasis.
4. Patients who have undergone surgery are given cannabinoids to relieve pain.
Malignant tumours may exhibit metastasis.