1. Preformed antibodies
2. Wide spectrum antibiotics
3. Weakened germs
4. Dead germs
1. the resolution power of the electron microscope is much higher than that of the light microscope
2. the resolving power of the electron microscope is 200 – 350 nm as compared to 0.1 – 0.2 nm for the light microscope
3. electron beam can pass through thick materials, whereas light microscopy requires thin sections
4. the electron microscope is more powerful than the light microscope as it uses a beam of electrons which has wavelength much longer than that of photons
the resolution power of the electron microscope is much higher than that of the light microscope
1. it is easily available
2. it is hygroscopic
3. it reduces transpiration
4. it serves as a disinfectant
it is hygroscopic
3. fruiting body
1. production of seeds from ovules
2. lack of xylem tracheids
3. absence of pollen tubes
4. formation of endosperm before fertilization
formation of endosperm before fertilization
1. glutamic acid
3. gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA)
1. has no relationship with concentration of oxygen in the water.
2. gives a measure of salmonella in the water.
3. increases when sewage gets mixed with river water.
4. remains unchanged when algal bloom occurs.
increases when sewage gets mixed with river water.