1. is partially parasitic on the gametophyte
2. produces gametes that give rise to the gametophyte
3. arises from a spore produced from the gametophyte
4. manufactures food for itself, as well as for the gametophyte
is partially parasitic on the gametophyte
1. administering adenosine deaminase activators.
2. introducing bone marrow cells producing ADA into cells at early embryonic stages.
3. enzyme replacement therapy.
4. periodic infusion of genetically engineered lymphocytes having functional ADA cDNA.
introducing bone marrow cells producing ADA into cells at early embryonic stages.
1. Cnidaria — Bonellia, Physalia, Aurelia
2. Platyhelminthes — Planaria, Schistosoma, Enterobius
3. Mollusca — Loligo, Teredo, Octopus
4. Porifera — Spongilla, Euplectella, pennatula
Mollusca — Loligo, Teredo, Octopus
1. caused by substitution of valine by glutamic acid in the beta globin chain of haemoglobin
2. caused by a change in a single base pair of DNA
3. characterized by elongated sickle like RBCs with a nucleus
4. an autosomal linked dominant trait
caused by a change in a single base pair of DNA
1. These are all unicellular protists
2. They have flagella
3. They produce spores
4. These are all parasites
These are all unicellular protists
1. A, C and E only
2. A, D and E only
3. B, D and E only
4. B, C and F only
A, D and E only
1. Starfish and sea anemone
2. Ctenoplana and Beroe
3. Aurelia and Paramecium
4. Hydra and starfish
Ctenoplana and Beroe
1. Zea mays
1. compound eyes and anal cerci
2. jointed legs and chitinous exoskeleton
3. green gland and tracheae
4. book lungs and antennae
jointed legs and chitinous exoskeleton