A to Z Exams
Sign Up/Log In
Forgot Password ?
Reasoning - Data Sufficiency Test
Test Instructions :
1. The Test is 1hr duration.
2. The Test Paper consists of 30 questions. The maximum marks are 30.
3. All the questions are multiple choice question type with three options for each question.
4. Out of the three options given for each question, only one option is the correct answer.
5. Each question is allotted 1 mark for each correct response.
6. 0.25 will be deducted for incorrect response of each question.
Time Left :
2, 6, 5, 9, 8, 12, 11, 15 ……, ……
Click the 'Submit Test' button given in the bottom of this page to Submit your answers.
Test will be submitted automatically if the time expired.
Don't refresh the page.