1. Harsh criticism
2. Acute distrust
3. Bitter enmity
4. Spark oppressiveness
1. the independence of these fields.
2. the study of static and electromagnetic fields
3. electromagnetic energy and power
4. the function of electromagnetic waves
the independence of these fields.
1. four - dimensional vector fields.
2. static electric field
3. dimensional tensor fields
4. the density of a field
the density of a field
1. Speaking evasively
2. Speaking violently
3. Lying furiously
4. Throwing a tantrum
1. properties of the fields in the presence of dielectric and magnetic material.
2. a lot of study on the behavior of electromagnetic phenomena.
3. a mathematical model of the flow of heat.
4. high frequency limit commonly associated with electromagnetic radiation
a lot of study on the behavior of electromagnetic phenomena.
1. the forces acting on electric charge and current.
2. the basis of this study of electromagnetism
3. Maxwell’s equations for free space in integral form.
4. the mathematical and physical characteristics of electromagnetic effects
the mathematical and physical characteristics of electromagnetic effects
1. specification of basic laws
2. determining field solutions
3. illustrating the function of electromagnetic waves.
4. applying boundary conditions to find specific field solutions
illustrating the function of electromagnetic waves.