1. It has questioned blind faith and religious practices.
2. It has changed the outlook of mankind.
3. It has brought about peace and harmony.
4. It has developed scientific attitude and temper among people
It has brought about peace and harmony.
1. Only A and C
2. Only A, B and C
3. Only B and D
4. Only C and E
5. Only C, D and E
Only C and E
1. micro financiers bask in their past glory and do not plan for the future.
2. it prevents micro financiers from standing on their own feel.
3. it makes micro financiers averse to risk taking and helping the needy.
4. micro finance is dependent on international financial agencies and cannot work on its own.
5. it distances the agencies from the people with whom they work.
it prevents micro financiers from standing on their own feel.
1. Only A
2. Only A and B
3. Only B and D
4. Only C and D
5. Only A,B and D
Only A,B and D
1. there are about 10,000 micro finance institutions operating world wide.
2. international financial institutions are prepared to take a chance since they are helping the poor.
3. small amounts are lent to a large number of people thereby reducing risk
4. the poor are determined to make the most of the opportunity offered.
5. investors and capitalists involved are interested in the bottom line rather than the poverty line
small amounts are lent to a large number of people thereby reducing risk
1. must move away from outfits that are viable and can find funds by themselves
2. do not need to find entrepreneurs any more to start a venture
3. must move forward into next generation ventures that bad hitherto been left untouched.
4. must move into areas like improving regulations and infrastructure
5. should now be in favour of for-profit organizations
must move away from outfits that are viable and can find funds by themselves
1. Of the availability of a basket of commodities and services.
2. Of the varying cultural and geophysical environments.
3. Different man produced varying amounts of energy.
4. None of the above.
None of the above.