1. Working of a microprocessor.
2. Working of a logic gate
3. Working of a magneto resistance based chip.
4. Working of a magneto tunneling-junction(MTJ) base chip.
Working of a logic gate
1. Electronic memory chips are faster and non-volatile.
2. Electronic and magnetic storage technologies play a complementary role.
3. MTJs are the more promising idea, compared to the magneto resistance approach.
4. Non-volatile electronics is the company set up to commercialise the GMR chips.
Electronic memory chips are faster and non-volatile.
1. How each chooses to deal with `reality' on his or her canvas.
2. The superiority of interpretation of reality over reproduction of reality.
3. The different values attached by each to being a historian.
4. The varying levels of drafting skills and logical thinking abilities.
How each chooses to deal with `reality' on his or her canvas.
1. I got there just after you left—a near miss!
2. She and her near friend left early.
3. The war led to a near doubling of oil prices.
4. They came near to tears seeing the plight of the victims.
She and her near friend left early.
1. I have my hand full, I cannot do it today.
2. The minister visited the jail to see the breach at first hand.
3. The situation is getting out of hand here!
4. When the roof of my house was blown away, he was willing to lend me a hand.
I have my hand full, I cannot do it today.
1. Sudoku, on the other hand, is just a logical exercise, each one similar to the last.
2. Sudoku, incidentally, is growing faster in popularity than crosswords, even among the literate.
3. Sudoku, on the other hand, can be attempted and enjoyed even by children.
4. Sudoku, however, is not exciting in any sense of the term.
Sudoku, on the other hand, is just a logical exercise, each one similar to the last.
1. The result, however, is disastrous.
2. The result is mediocity.
3. The result is creation of experts who then become elitists.
4. Naturally, they drive innovations.
The result is mediocity.
1. His win against Agassi, a genious from the previous generation, contradicts that.
2. Sampras, the king of an earlier generation, was as humble.
3. He is more than a minnow to his contemporaries.
4. The difference between 'the best of his generation' and 'the best ever' is a matter of perception.
He is more than a minnow to his contemporaries.