1. The student who you
2. thought so highly of
3. failed to win the first prize
4. in the inter-school drawing competition.
The student who you
1. When in town, my intension
2. was to visit you,
3. but the astonishing variety of sights
4. have usurped my time.
have usurped my time.
1. Automobile's insurance is more expensive for those
2. students who are able to maintain a good record
3. in driving because they have a
4. lower risk than average or below average students.
Automobile's insurance is more expensive for those
1. A metal detector buzzes not only
2. when firearms are located but also
3. when smaller metal objects as
4. keys and belt buckles are found.
when smaller metal objects as
1. The prettiest girl in the class
2. with long brown hair and
3. brown eyes is loved
4. by everyone who knows.
by everyone who knows.
1. too fast that
2. fast enough for
3. quite fast and
4. so fast that.
so fast that.
2. had earlier been
3. had before been
4. which was once.
had earlier been