1. generation of nourishment of the cell
2. holding together the disparate structure of the endoplasmic reticulum
3. helping in transversal of the nuclear envelope.
4. cannot be determined from the passage.
cannot be determined from the passage.
2. Drug addiction
1. Selfish people
2. Grasping people
3. Hard working people
4. Ambitious people
Hard working people
1. A criminal mind
2. To be born with silver spoons
3. Extraordinary talents
4. Strength of character
1. The poor should work harder to become rich.
2. The present system of distribution of wealth is based in favour of the rich
3. The honest men should resort to trickery if they want to become rich.
4. The present system of government should give way to a more progressive one
The honest men should resort to trickery if they want to become rich.
1. Because the bad people will as always, cheat the good people of their fair share of the money.
2. Because there are too many people in the world and it will take a long time to categorise them into good or bad.
3. Because there are no standards by which to judge good or bad in relation to money
4. None of these
Because there are no standards by which to judge good or bad in relation to money
1. prove that there cannot be any division of wealth based on moral standards.
2. prove that in this day and age, might always scores over religion and love.
3. prove the existence of a non-discriminating God.
4. prove that a pound of butter in worth more than any amount of candles any day
prove that there cannot be any division of wealth based on moral standards.