1. Secretion of mucus and antienzyme
2. Production of large number of eggs
3. Presence of nervous system
4. Presence of flame cells.
Presence of nervous system
1. having a better developed digestive system
2. a protective cuticle
3. mesenchyme filling up the space between ectoderm and endoderm
4. presence of nervous system
having a better developed digestive system
3. Both ovary and testes
1. sucks the predigested food from the host’s intestine by means of oral suckers
2. has no mouth, alimentary canal and anus
3. has a head, a neck and a thorax but no abdomen
4. passes eggs which are unaffected even at the boiling temperature of water.
has no mouth, alimentary canal and anus