1. seed plants showing abnormal forms of growth and development
2. plants described only in fossil state
3. plants described in the literature but which Benthan and Hooker did not see in orginal
4. a few orders which could not be placed satisfactory in the classification
a few orders which could not be placed satisfactory in the classification
1. diadelphous and dithecous
2. diadelphous and monothecous
3. monabelphous and dithecous
4. monadelphous and monothecous.
monadelphous and monothecous.
1. the position of Gymnospermae in between dicots and monocots.
2. closely related families are placed apart
3. the placement of family asteraceae in the beginning of gamopetalae.
4. the placement of order renales in the beginning
5. the placement of orchidaceae in microspermae.
the placement of order renales in the beginning
1. Six tepals, zygomorphic, six stamens, bilocular ovary, axile placentation
2. Tetramerous, actinomorphic, polyphyllous, unilocular ovary, axile placentation
3. Trimerous, actinomorphic, polyandrous, inferior ovary, axile placentation.
4. Bisexual, zygomorphic, gamophyllous, inferior ovary, marginal placentation.
5. unisexual, actionomrphic, trilocular, inferior ovary, axile placentation.
Trimerous, actinomorphic, polyandrous, inferior ovary, axile placentation.