1. stamen and carpel of the same plant
2. upper antheridum and lower oogonium on the same plant
3. upper oogonium and lower antheridium on the same plant.
4. antheridiphore and archegoniophore on the same plant.
upper oogonium and lower antheridium on the same plant.
1. Depend directly upon cyclosis within cell
2. Require the expenditure of energy
3. Are types of circulation
4. Increase the absorbing surface of cell
Require the expenditure of energy
1. Membranes such as endoplasmic reticulum
2. Pores in the membrane of nucleus
3. Semipermeable cell membrane surrounding the nucleus
2. colourless rhizoids
3. oblique septa and discoid chloroplast
4. All of the above.
All of the above.
1. Establish a number of compartments within the cell
2. Provide the neat spatial organization of enzymes and pigments
3. Provide a system of channels for the distribution of nutrients within cell
4. All the above
All the above
2. perigonial teeth