1. double pear shaped chloroplast
2. chloroplasts pear shaped, triple in number
3. single cup shaped chloroplast
4. None of the above.
single cup shaped chloroplast
1. zoospore formation
2. spore formation
3. gametes formation
4. sex cells formation
1. Spores and gametes are invariably diploids
2. Spores and gametes are invariably haploids
3. Only gametes are invariably haploids
4. Only spores are invariably haploids.
Spores and gametes are invariably haploids
1. The middle one may be female and outer ones are male.
2. The middle one may be male and the outer ones are female in which zygospores are formed
3. Both (A) and (B)
4. Neither (A) and (B).
Both (A) and (B)
1. Gamete formation
2. Spore formation
3. Zygote germination
4. Spore germination
1. similar gametes fuse
2. dissimilar gametes fuse
3. sperm and egg fuse
4. micro-gametes and macro-gametes fuse.
similar gametes fuse