1. Aschelminthes (round worms)
4. Coelenterates (Cnidarians)
Aschelminthes (round worms)
1. Meloidogyne incognita
2. Agrobacterium tumefaciens
3. Penicillium expansum
4. Trichoderma harzianum
1. The Montreal Protocol
2. The Koyoto Protocol
3. The Vienna Convention
4. Rio de Janeiro Conference
The Montreal Protocol
1. Bt protein exists as active toxin in the Bacillus.
2. The activated toxin enters the ovaries of the pest to sterilise it and thus prevent its multiplication.
3. The concerned Bacillus has antitoxins.
4. The inactive protoxin gets converted into active form in the insect gut.
The inactive protoxin gets converted into active form in the insect gut.
1. fructose and calcium but has no enzymes
2. glucose and certain enzymes but has no calcium
3. fructose and certain enzymes but poor in calcium
4. fructose, calcium and certain enzymes
fructose and certain enzymes but poor in calcium