1. Restriction enzymes
2. Reverse transcriptase
3. DNA polymerase
4. Adenosine deaminase.
1. Fast passing of food through sieve pores in phloem elements with the help of electric stimulation
2. Opening of stomatal pores during night by artificial light
3. Making transient pores in the cell membrane to introduce gene constructs
4. Purification of saline water with the help of a membrane system.
Making transient pores in the cell membrane to introduce gene constructs
1. “Bt” in “Bt-cotton” indicates that it is a genetically modified organism produced through biotechnology
2. Somatic hybridization involves fusion of two complete plant cells carrying desired genes
3. The anticoagulant hirudin is being produced from transgenic Brassica napus seeds
4. “Flavr Savr” variety of tomato has enhanced the production of ethylene which improves its taste.
The anticoagulant hirudin is being produced from transgenic Brassica napus seeds
1. Position of protoxylem
2. Absence of secondary xylem
3. Absence of secondary phloem
4. Presence of cortex
Position of protoxylem
1. Escherichia coli
2. Bacillus thuringiensis
3. Staphylococcus aureus
4. Agrobacterium tumefaciens.
1. C only
2. A and C only
3. A and B only
4. A, B and C only
A, B and C only