2. Human insulin
2. Source of DNA
3. Cell which receives
1. Introducing of a normal genes in cell
2. Eliminating defective and useless genes
3. Treating of defective genes with radiations
4. Replacement of defective genes by normal ones.
Replacement of defective genes by normal ones.
4. Restriction endonuclease.
1. contain collecting tubules of kidney
2. direct the urine to flow in ureter
3. support the openings of collecting canals
4. store fats and protein
contain collecting tubules of kidney
1. Kupffer cell
2. Leydig cell
3. Lutein cell
4. Parafollicular cells of thyroid
3. DNA probe
4. Recombinant DNA.
1. Flower in a culture medium
2. Development of fruit from a flower in a culture medium
3. Development of an organism from a cell in culture medium
4. Development of all tissues of all kinds from a cell in a culture medium.
Development of an organism from a cell in culture medium